Cloudera is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cloudera is looking for a Backend/Full-Stack Software Engineer to join the machine learning platform team and help drive development of Cloudera’s next-generation machine learning and data science platform. You will be responsible for helping design, build, and deliver a platform that accelerates machine learning from exploration to production. This role requires an empathetic mindset and close collaboration with frontend / web UI engineers, data scientists, designers, and product management.
We look for “The Startup Spark”, a desire to create new things, dive in wherever there’s a need, eagerness to make an impact as an individual and the willingness to learn new things. You must be self-motivated, innovative, and proactive. The role offers significant opportunities for growth.
Read about the Forrester Wave Report on Cloudera’s Machine Learning offerings here.
- Help build the leading platform for machine learning in the enterprise
- Design, code, and implement elegant, scalable, enterprise-quality application services
- Work to enhance developer velocity and team agility
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with platform and UI engineers, quality engineers, UX designers, as well as, Product Management, Field Engineering, and other external partners
- 2+ years of experience building scalable microservices or applications using Go, Node.js, or Java
- Experience building scalable, robust and secure Enterprise applications
- Experience with containerization (Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GCE, Azure)
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with data science and machine learning tools (R, Python, Tensorflow, Spark, mlflow etc.)
- Experience using Big Data technologies like Spark, Hive etc.
- Full stack experience with React, HTML, CSS
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here