Cisco is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of business software applications. May work as a member of a scrum team across the entire software development lifecycle.
Designs, develops, and improves software applications / platforms. Multi-facet role that may provide the opportunity to work in any part of the development stack across diverse software languages.
Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Scales systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolves systems to improve reliability, supportability and velocity.
Build high performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest tech nologies and handle information at massive scale.
Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture
Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Software Engineer – Internal Applications
• Problem solving instincts / abilities
• Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
• Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
• Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
• Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
• Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
• Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
• Grasp of distributed systems and micro services
• Solid programming background in an object-oriented development and Design Patterns
• Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming and load balancing
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here (Off Campus Drive Link)
Location: Bangalore, IN