Saturday, June 19, 2021
Home Internships Chalo Hiring Software Engineer | Off Campus Hiring 2021

Chalo Hiring Software Engineer | Off Campus Hiring 2021

Chalo is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.

Location: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Work From Home

Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development

Responsibilities:

  • Own end to end development and operations of high performance Spring Hibernate Applications.
  • Design the architecture and deliver clean, testable and scalable code.
  • Participate in requirement gathering and display a strong sense of ownership and delivery.

Requirements:

  • Strong in Data Structures, algorithms and Object Oriented Concepts, Message Queues and Caching.
  • B. E/ B. Tech preferred.

About Chalo

Chalo is India’s #1 bus transport technology company that aims to make bus travel better for everyone. With operations in 25+ cities and powering 250 million rides each year, Chalo is solving a real-world problem that affects crores of Indians every day and is creating India’s largest mobility company along the way.

How Large Is The Problem?

Transport is the largest spend category for an average Indian household after food, accounting for 20% of all expenses. Yet, only around 15% of Indians can afford their own car, private taxi or a two-wheeler. The remaining 85% depend completely on public transport, with close to 50% using buses for their everyday commute.

India’s bus transport system fills the gap perfectly for affordability but this aspect comes at the cost of low quality user experience with unreliable services, long waiting hours, poor maintenance and lack of safety. The result of this is not only dissatisfied users but also million dollar losses for bus operators and the other stakeholders.

What do we Solve?

Chalo aims to make everyday bus travel a safer and more reliable experience for all the bus commuters. With the live bus tracking service available on the app, Chalo has enabled the users to reduce their 30 minutes waiting time to just 2-3 minutes. In addition to this, Chalo provides a range of digital payment solutions ranging from Chalo Card to mobile ticketing for a safe and contactless travel experience.

How do we do It?

Chalo works in partnership with bus operators to deploy their proprietary technology stack and operations. By deploying an end-to-end solution from the hardware on the bus, to the software on the cloud, and mobile apps and cards for the commuter, Chalo is able to power a unique experience.

Role Overview:

Company NameChalo
Company websitewww.chalo.com
Job RoleSoftware Engineer
BatchAny Graduate
LocationAny location
SalaryBest in Industry

Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:

Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]Click Here
Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]Click Here
Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]Click Here
Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]Click Here

How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?

Apply Link : Click Here

Location: Any location, IN

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments