Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions is hiring freshers as Base Software Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 19000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE – level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014) with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore & Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico.
Essential/ Mandatory requirements:
- Embedded C programming skills
- Working knowledge on embedded system: RTOS, Microcontrollers and peripherals
- Basic understanding of Autosar stack integration and configuration
- Good knowhow on software development life cycle process
- Hands on debugging skills with tools like Lauterbauch, Trace32, etc.
- Hands on experience with tools like vector canalyzer, cancase, ETAS INCA etc.
- Knowledge on Java programming and database management
- Knowledge on Infineon, ARM, Free-scale based controllers
- Deep understanding of any communication protocol CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, Flexray and Ethernet
- Customer cyber security, tester diagnostic(UDS, i14229, 15765, OBD) or boot loader requirement implementation on automotive control units
- Scripting knowledge capl, python
- Good overview of HSM architecture, secure communication, secure flashing etc.
- Basic understanding of cryptographic algorithms (MAC, Hashing, encryptions etc.)
- Deep understanding of Autosar stack and configuration. Stacks like DCM, mcal, com, security, mem, io, nvm etc.
- Experience in Autosar development environment and tools like Vector, ETAS etc.
- Knowledge of ASPICE quality standard
BE/B.Tech in Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation/Telecommunication
Knowledge on multi-core basics
|Company Name||Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions|
|Company website||www.Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions.com|
|Job Role||Base Software Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here