Black Board is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
This role focuses on Blackboard Learn, where we pride ourselves on creating well-designed web and mobile solutions to support learners, instructors, and administrators. Blackboard Learn allows learners and instructors to access online educational experiences wherever and whenever they want through web and mobile devices. Our technology helps instructors breathe life into educational content, brings efficiency to day-to-day tasks, and empowers instructors with tools to engage and assess every learner. We help motivate learners by promoting collaboration, communication, and connections with their peers and instructors.
As Software Engineer, you will be responsible for web application development and demonstrating expertise with Java and REST APIs. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos
- Embracing test development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software developer
- Delivering and maintaining cloud-based applications including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and quickly responding to client-reported issues
- Light experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Familiarity with web application development and SQL databases
- Familiarity with OOD/OOP, data structure, and algorithm analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills in large, scalable, complicated systems
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with single-page applications, Node, jQuery, etc.
- Experience with REST APIs, Spring framework, microservices, etc.
- Experience with performance tuning against large, scalable, cloud-hosted services
- Ability to pick up new technologies and frameworks
|Company Name||Black Board|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here (Off Campus Drive Link)
Location: Bangalore, IN