Beginner friendly course
If you are from a non-IT profession and you want to shift to application development, then this is the course for you.
- The topics are clearly structured.
- Appropriate instructions and opportunity provided to the learner to code along with the instructor.
- Guided implementation of case study and project.
What is in this course?
The following are the major areas covered in this course:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Statements, Code Execution Flow, Literals, Arithmetic Operators, Variables, Function, Conditional Statements, Loops, String, Array, Object, Class, Module, Arrow Function, Variable Scoping, Numbers and Dates
- Web Page manipulation using DOM (Document Object Model)
- Learn manipulating HTML elements
- Learn to handle DOM events
- Implement 2 Case Studies and an Exercise
- Getting data from server (Using XMLHttpRequest and fetch)
- Learn about getting data from server
- Understand about REST API and JSON
- Implement making REST API call using XMLHttpRequest and fetch
- Implement case study that searches countries
- Implement an exercise to search street names in France
- Understand basics of HTTP protocol and HTTP method types
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to get this course for free?
Course Link : Click Here