Barracuda is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the company:
Barracuda Networks Inc. built its reputation as the worldwide leader in content security appliances by offering easy to use and affordable products that protect organizations from email, Web, and IM threats. Barracuda Networks has leveraged its success in the security market to offer networking products that improve application delivery and network access as well as world-class solutions for message archiving, backup and data protection.
Barracuda provides an opportunity to work, develop and eventually execute ideas to:
- Develop Web application security or data protection features, test and release to customers
- Deliver frequent maintenance releases to address issues found in customer environments
- Define test specifications (functional, environments, resources etc.) for new features and product failures
- Set up test environments
- Constantly review the QA test bank to find and cover all testing gaps
- Create and document detailed test plans for existing and new feature
- Find creative ways to break the product and uncover defects
- Test integration of local and cloud components
You will be hired as interns initially during which a stipend of INR 25,000/- per month would be paid. Duration of internship would be:
For 2020 batch: 3 months
For 2021 batch: 6 months
Based on review and successful completion of the internship, your position will be converted to permanent employment at the above-mentioned CTC
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for the Software Engineer position at Barracuda?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN