Bank of America is hiring freshers as Software Engineer I A – GBS IND Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
- BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Global Banking & Markets division serves mid- to large-sized corporations and institutional clients worldwide. It is comprised of Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking, Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets and Wholesale Credit. Aligned with these client-facing groups are Global Capital Markets and Global Research. The Shared Technology Platforms is a portfolio under the GBAMT Strategy, Architecture and Core Platforms portfolio. The portfolio is responsible for designing, building and maintaining high performing software systems that are used by the Global Banking and Markets Technology employees globally. These are Technology for Technology tools that cater to varying project management needs including but not limited to forecasting, hiring, resource lifecycle management etc
APAC Regulatory reporting team is responsible to develop, maintain and support application needed for Asia regulatory requirement.
- Network Software Automation Developer
- Works with Architecture and Engineering to develop software systems which manage networking constructs like firewalls, load balancers, SDN, routers and switches
- Incorporates KPI metrics into all deployed, modified, or scripted components which individual has responsibility
- Collaborates with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software applications built offsite
- Provides technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
- Serves as a proficient technical resource, focusing in the Network Automation space
- Provides technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member and individual contributor
- Makes complex modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support, and industry standards
- Strong software programming and design skills around Python
- Experience developing REST based application using Django or Flask framework (Python)
- Ability to understand and electronically create relationships between various network services and network hierarchy.
- Experience in working on release engineering pipeline using Jenkins
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
- Comprehension of Relational Database concepts.
- A persistent personality to drive automation development into production and into user processes.
- Ability to visualize and apply Agile methods into application development.
- Ability to analyze large complex projects and build processes to break down into manageable components.
- Ability to work with Clients and technical teams to observe and create automation to replace existing processes.
- Education*: Engineering Degree (any discipline)
- Certifications If Any: NA
- Experience Range* 6yrs – 10 yrs
- Desired skills*
- Experience with Redis and Redis Streams is strongly preferred.
Job Location* GGM,HYD,MUM,CHN,GIFT
|Company Name||Bank of America|
|Company website||www.Bank of America.com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer I A – GBS IND|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here