Analytic India is hiring freshers as Software Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the job
We are looking for an intern Full Stack Developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for maintaining and deploying critical features of the web application, both frontend and backend. We expect you to be aware of all new technologies and frameworks in web development. Work with a team to quickly integrate the features as per the requirement. We are looking for someone who can create a great user experience with his technical skills.
Product to be built: www.machinehack.com
Internship Stipend: 15k / month
Internhip period: 6 month
Education: Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related field
Roles and Responsibilities
- Adhere to project plans, tasks, deliverables and timelines while identifying dependencies and resource requirements.
- Creating APIs design, development and documentation
- Develop, maintain and optimize WebApps.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and profiling of existing applications
- Design and optimize DB schemas and queries based on business use-case.
- Collaborate with UI developers and web designers to improve usability and appearance.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
Skills (Must have)
- Hands on experience with Node.js, React.js and Angular.js
- Experience in building RESTful APIs and Web Services.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB, REDIS
- Hands on experience with AWS EC2, S3, Lambda and Lightsail
- Hands on experience with Django, Flask and python deployment tool kit.
- Hands on experience with CI/CD like Jenkins or other deployment and automated tools.
- Proficient with Web Development Technologies, Object-Oriented Concepts, and Design Patterns.
- Must have experience with code versioning tools like Git.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker | Kubernetes
- Graduate with relevant experience/certifications
- Have at least worked in three deployed product/projects
Skills (Good to have)
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Open to learning new skills
- Good understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with Cloud Engineering principles and architectures to build Cloud Native solutions and implementing everything as code
- Basic knowledge of cloud services like GCP | Azure.
- Worked with web servers like Apache / Nginx.
- Familiarity with Vue.js / React.js / Angular.js.a
- Had worked in the Startup environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Project-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
|Company Name||Analytic India|
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Any location, IN