Amdocs is hiring freshers as Software Engineering Specialist Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for the design, development, modification, debugging and/or maintenance of software systems. Works on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with sophisticated assignments during the software development process.
What will your job look like?
- Be accountable for and own specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues while ensuring code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- Present demos of the software products to partners and internal/external customers, using technical knowledge to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- Bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- Represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Establishes relationships with internal customers/partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent and 7-8 years’ experience as a software engineer or a software support engineer.
- Awareness of programming concepts and ability to write software code in at least one programming language.
- The chance to serve as a specialist in software and technology.
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
- We provide stellar benefits from health to dental to paid time off and parental leave!
|Job Role||Software Engineering Specialist|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here