Amdocs is hiring freshers as Software Engineer (JAVA Developer) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organizational Level 1 : [[reqOrganizational1]]
Organizational Level 2 : [[reqOrganizational2]]
Talent Acquisition: [[recruiterName]]
Open to Relocation :
Referral Bonus Reward Amount * : Rs25,000.00
- In case this job is open for Amdocs employees only “Refer Friend to Job” option is disabled
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
1 to 4 years of experience in Software development. ( Java Development)
- Following technical Skill is must to have :- Java SQL, PL/SQL, Unix, Maven, Spring, Jenkin, Exposure to JEE and understanding of REST APIs
- Understanding of Automation framework like Cucumber, SOAPUI for webservices and other application automation would be added advantage
- Familiarity with coding standards and methodologies
- Bachelor/Masters in CS
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
|Job Role||Software Engineer (JAVA Developer)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here