Amdocs is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
- You will support customer functional and non-functional testing activities, providing technical expertise on Amdocs products and telco standards (LTE, 3G, SS7, Diameter), customizing emulators flows/scripts
- You will work closely with off-shore and on-shore Amdocs teams while troubleshooting and investigating issues
- You will deploy and integrate Amdocs solutions into the customer telecom network, working directly with customers and 3rd party vendors
- You will support production systems for critical customers 24/7 in weekly shifts (on-call duty)
- You will do automation of test scripts and assist in validating of scenarios
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging solutions, provide workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
All you need is…
Role Requirements (Must Have)
- Knowledge of telecom domain (GSM, LTE, 4G, 5G ), network architecture (including SGW, PGW, GGSN, MME, PCRF, OCS) and hands-on experience on diameter or SS7 protocols and network interface like Gx, Gy, Sy,
- Excellent troubleshooting knowledge for networks issue, UNIX and/or Linux operating systems.
- Excellent scripting knowledge and automation of test scenarios
- Basic java programming
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
Nice to have / Preferred experience
- Experience on Intelligent Routing Controller, Load balancer
- OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, VMWare knowledge
- Customer facing experience
- SLEE technology knowledge
- Python automation
- Knowledge of main principles of 5G, IoT is a plus
- Application Server maintenance and troubleshooting experience
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN