Amazon is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer, DCT Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amazon has spent years building one of the world’s most efficient and optimized supply chains. The Amazon Distribution and Fulfillment Solutions Org (ADFS) will build on that foundation and continue to innovate end-to-end supply chain capabilities. We aim to create a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture and you will help us foster that.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ months of experience in software development.
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis. The ability to produce code that is fault-tolerant, efficient and maintainable.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional business and software development teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues at various levels of the organization.
- Self-directed nature, entrepreneurship spirit and flexibility to wear many hats.
Job ID: A2113627
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer, DCT|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here