Amazon is hiring freshers as Data science Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amazon’s looking for Data Scientist to optimize one of the most complex logistics systems in the world. Academic and/or practical background in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or Process Control are particularly relevant for this position. Experience in the integration of model-based engineering tools and/or multidisciplinary analysis & optimization is also a plus.
· Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
· Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
· Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
· Analyze and solve business problems at their root
· Pursuing Masters or equivalent advanced degree from a top tier Technology school
· Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
· Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
· Problem solving ability and passion for big data
· Excellent communication and data presentation skills
· Fluent written and spoken English
Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
• Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
• Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
• Academic Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
• Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL.
• Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
|Job Role||Data Science Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN