Airbnb is hiring freshers as Software Engineer (New Grad) – Payments Compliance, Bangalore Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ONLY 2021 graduates need apply
What You Need To Succeed
- Backend or Full-Stack experience in a work-setting or classroom-setting.
- Work experience, open-source code, or coursework in any of the following languages: C/C++,
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g.,
- Understanding of data structures and problem solving approaches, and ability to articulate trade
- Passion for creating highly effective technology platform for our growing global workforce
- Experience with Agile development
- Be future looking; we might be focused on immediate regulations, but need to build for the long
- Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself
- Focus on building high quality products; every one of our flows affects the business bottom line
- Data driven in how you solve problems and validate you’ve solved them correctly
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience
|Job Role||Software Engineer (New Grad) – Payments Compliance, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here