Adobe hiring freshers as Software Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes and pipelines for multiple environments in support of Desktop and Mobile Applications.
- Be accountable for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of large continuous build/ integration infrastructure
- Fully automate tasks and deliver services at scale to streamline operational procedures
- Evaluate and handle customer application and OS security requirements
- Use and maintain version control for application infrastructure as code
- Participate in an on-call rotation as the need arises
What you need to succeed
- Experience producing development desktop applications in a large high-volume enterprise
- Experience in one (and preferably more) of the following languages: Python, Java, groovy or Ruby
- Production level expertise with containerization orchestration engines (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Knowledge in both building but also operating a service: CI/CD deployments, monitoring and alerting (Splunk, Prometheus, New Relic), Kubernetes-based deployments, infrastructure as a code and provisioning tools (Terraform, Saltstack etc)
- Ability to research and become proficient in new technologies
- Ability to write unit tests
- You should be a specialist in debugging issues and finding long term solutions
- Passionate about computer science, developing software & internet applications
- Strong experience in agile development, and methodologies to implement it (Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Development).
- Experience supporting large global software development teams in the build and release systems service space
- Expert level XCode and Visual Studio experience and compiler requirements
- Proven skills in documenting system architecture, operations, and APIs.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about solving exciting problems – ready to explore new grounds in technology and user experience.
- Display a readiness to walk “unchartered” territory with a deep sense of curiosity, appetite for risk and perseverance to solve problems
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN