Abhyaz is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – Intern Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Are you a Student looking out for an Internship Opportunity, Apply for the Abhyaz Internships….
Core Functional Responsibilities
MTC is looking for a Software Engineer Interns who wants to use their technical skills in the software engineering process. The candidate is expected to be a highly-motivated engineer with good exposure in designing and developing computer softwares. If you are self-driven, smart and ambitious tech-savvy professional and have an eye for detail, then you are at the right place. As a Software Engineer Intern your roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Design and develop software solutions.
- Co-ordinate with the team members to understand their requirements.
- Build quality softwares with coding standards and technical design.
- Work with developers to design algorithms, flowcharts, layouts and documentation it identify requirements and solutions.
- Work closely with mentors for concurrent development as well as problem solving
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, and engineering best practices.
- Develop software processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Understand the needs and requirements, manage projects and deliver them on time
- Collaborate with mentors to design and apply new system processes
- You will be assigned small projects that needs to be finished within the stipulated time.
- Do detailed self study on assigned work and design necessary project
- Work with mentors to receive feedback and incorporate it in the project
- Compile project activities and present in the form of report or PPT as advised by mentor
Abhyaz Internships are a 4-16 weeks remote opportunity designed to develop your professional acumen while you work on critical real time projects. You are expected to spend 10 to 15 hrs a week. Our team of mentors and industry professionals guide you through every step of the project for you to gain valuable hands on exposure. We publish your work results in your online portfolio, allowing you to strengthen your professional resume and social media profiles, while showcasing your work to best position your talents for future opportunities.The outcomes will be byte-sized projects that will have to be delivered every week. Your outcomes will be reviewed and grade by peers and your supervisors. Interns who excel in their project may be offered a full-time job with the company.
Job Postings on our Career page
Call for Registration and Enrollment
Initiating Portfolio Submissions
Evaluation Process ends on Abhyaz platform
Interview & Job offer
Onboard – Accept our Job Offer and onboard
- Please note: candidates are requested to fill out all the fields in the application form and not to use the easy apply option!
If you are a candidate with strong theoretical dynamics knowledge, analytical minded and a competent Software Engineer with soft skills – then definitely apply.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering. Masters in Computer Science are preferred or any relevant field
- Familiar with SDLC
- Confident, self starter with interest to learn.
- Should have passion to learn and to teach technologies.
- Must be able to perform tasks under general direction.
- Ability to communicate well in English – written and oral communication
- Must have a Computer, Smartphone and uninterrupted internet connection with noise cancellation headphones.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Knowledge of SQL, ORM technologies.
- Proficiency in software engineering.
Abhyaz by MTAB Technology Center is an integrated platform for Engineering projects, Skill Development, Talent Management. Abhyaz offers multiple engineering labs built with interactive e-learning, LMS, engineering software in digital manufacturing technologies. Technologies available are Additive Manufacturing, CNC, Design, Digital Electronics, Electrical Machines, FMS/CIM, Hydraulics, Multi-physics modelling, PLC, IoT, Mechatronics, PCB Design, Pneumatics, Robotics, Sensors, Switch Gears & Industry 4.0. Abhyaz brings together trainers, mentors, and students to execute live engineering projects. MTAB Technology Center is expanding its Skill Development and E-Learning footprint across India and creating Industry 4.0 ready talent pools across various Educational and Non Educational Sectors to meet changing business needs.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Practical experience in the Edu-Tech Industry
- Remote work opportunity / Week work opportunity
- Hands-on experience using Abhyaz Platform & Zoho Application
- Online Portfolio building
- Terms & Conditions apply
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here